08 Oct VPN LCM Engineer
– maximize the quality of the delivered services and customer satisfaction by validating the provided detailed technical design of complex VPNs in terms of feasibility, ensuring on-time and error-free implementation and proactive network auditing.
-provide level 3 Incident Management support.
-optimize cost-effectiveness of service provisioning by efficient involvement of support models, tools and processes.
– degree in telecommunications field
– Riverbed and Cisco certificate level is a must, CCIE advantageous
– Network programmability is a plus
– 4 years experience in OBS network topology and/or in an operational IP environment
Knowledge and skills:
– knowledge of the following: TCP/IP, Riverbed related protocols, MPLS, IPX, ATM, Frame Relay, BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, VoIP, IPT, IPSec, UNIX foundation
– background of Riverbed and CISCO Family Systems
– customer Oriented Attitude
– good organization
– detail oriented
– time management
– decision Making
– “Can Do” Attitude
– team Spirit
– fluent in both spoken and written English (additional language may be required)
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter orange.jobs.